Field Application Engineering (FAE) Manager in electronic components Company
This company is a multinational electronic components corporation (MNCs)
당사는 1940년대 창업하여 60년 된 다국적기업입니다. 자동차, 휴대전화, 노트북. 컴퓨터, 의료기의 센서 및 전자, 항공 업계에 이르기까지 다양한 components를 제공하는 세계 최고의 기업으로 고객사를 담당할 Field Application Engineering (FAE) Manager를 모십니다.
Field Application Engineering (FAE) Manager
[SUMMARY OF POSITION]
A. Assist the MNCs Sales team to grow our business with technical support
B. Identify and specify new product opportunities to serve existing and emerging applications.
C. Identify product gaps, product trends and new applications impacting our business.
[PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIE]
1. Key activities:
* Engage in direct customer contact at key customers and focus accounts within assigned territory.
* Discover customer unmet needs and determine technical and commercial viable solutions meeting these needs.
* Choose appropriate application block diagrams from previous use or generate new ones as needed to foster total solution sales.
* Work through Marcom to develop technical sales collateral for use with RSMs and distribution channel partners.
* Support sales activities to specify and procure custom samples or required testing and reports.
* Provide training to RSM’s and distribution channel partners. This may include preparing and presenting technical information at conferences and trade shows.
* Publish technical papers in trade magazines and other vehicles.
* Actively seek to improve the technical understanding of our customer’s applications.
* Identify gaps in the Bourns product portfolio by understanding customer needs at new and existing customers.
* Communicate New Product ideas to Product Engineering via new specifications, sketches, etc.
* Participate in New Product Development as the technical liaison between the evelopment team and the customer from identification to qualification and production.
* Participate in Regulatory & Standards meetings as directed by management.
* Attend trade shows as directed by management.
* Collect and disseminate market intelligence such as competition behavior, marketplace trends and developments etc.
2. Other Activities:
* Monthly activity reporting and CRM activity logging
* Assist management in preparation of sales strategies including collateral material, promotions, sales training programs, press release coordination, sample kits, annual sales plans, etc.
* Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
MSEE degree is preferred. A degree in any other engineering discipline, physics or science may be acceptable with appropriate electrical engineering experience.
2. Training and Experience:
* More than 5 years experience in handling Passive/SEMI components as FAE
- Samsung Electronics and Tier 1
- LG Electronics, LG Energy Solution, LG Innotek and Tier1
- Hyundai Kia Motors / Mobis, Automotive customers and Tier1/Tier2 (Yura, Mando, Hanon, Kyungshin, LS Automotive, SDI, SKON…..)
* Should have work experience with companies related to the electronics field
* Should be no problem in communication by speaking/Listening English and good
read/write in English as well
* Team Player
3. Other Skills:
* Time management and organizational skills
* Leadership and presentation (public speaking) skills
* Flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment and travel frequently.
[Foreign Languages] English
[Number of Persons (Gender)] 1
[Position Type] Full Time
[Compensation to be offered]
Salary - Negotiable
[Apply a Position]
Please send your English resume (Documents/ CVs must be written in English)A.S.A.P (MS word only)by E-mail email@example.com
* The title of E-mail should be Field Application Engineering (FAE) Manager in electronic components Company
* All submitted documents will be treated with highly confidential manner.
Thank you for your interest.
Tel No 02-555-7234
* 지원하시는 인재에게는 헤드헌팅 추천 서비스가 무료로 제공 되는 것으로서 어떠한 경우라도 비용이나 수수료를 받지 않고 100% 무료로 서비스를 제공하고 있습니다.
* 당사는 25년 된 국내 최고의 헤드헌팅 전문 기업으로서 진행 중 또는 프로젝트 종료 후에도 개인들이 지원한 사항이나 개인정보에 대해서는 철저한 보안이 유지되니 안심하시고 지원하셔도 됩니다.
|글 쓴 이: