Market Sales Manager of Filter Component - Acoustic for Korea market in Multinational Filter & Filtration products Company
MNC is the leading manufacturer of precision fabrics from monofilaments for the screen printing and filtration markets. MNC products are used in a wide variety of industries, reaching from electronics, graphics, medical, automotive, food and pharmaceutical applications to aerospace, mining & refining and architecture. With its profound understanding of the applications MNC helps its customers to achieve optimum results in their industrial processes.
Subsidiaries and fabrications centers in 26 countries on 6 continents provide local technical service for the broad range of solutions offered by MNC.MNC Group operates weaving plants in Switzerland, Romania and Thailand.Its Monosuisse division produces fine and medium yarns in Switzerland, Poland, Romania and Mexico. In 2015 the MNC Group achieved sales of 282 million Swiss Francs and employed some 2’200 employees worldwide.
Market Manager for Filter Component – Acoustic(KOREA)
MNC Asia. Korea office – Member of MNC Group of Companies (Switzerland) is the leader in the production of synthetic woven fabric for screen printing and filtration applications.
In line with our expansion strategy in Korea, we are looking for a flexible and proactive individual to join our team as Market manager of Filter Component - Acoustic for Korea market.
The demonstrated ability to effectively handle routine and non-routine internal and external communication, both oral and written.
The willingness and ability to work for and with others to achieve a common goal.
The amount of acceptable work performed as efficiently and cost effectively as possible.
The ability to accept and complete responsibilities.
The work produced is accurate, thorough and consistent.
The ability of the employee to define and resolve problems in a timely manner.
Be the Voice of Sefar in the Korean market for all activities related to the Filter Component Acoustic industry such as Mobile phone, Headset, Car audio.
Actively hunt new prospects and lead projects to drive growth in sales of our core products.
Drive sales by aggressively pursue and follow-up on choiced projects.
Professionally manage all technical issues and act as the local business support for the related customers and accounts.
Act as the coordinator between Customer and Business/Production/Development in order to maximize Sales and Business efficiency.
[Major Area of Responsibilities]
1. Business Growth
o Business development and relationship building on various levels in the supply chain in ‘Filter component – Acoustic ’ business segment of South Korea, such as Mobile phone, Headset, Car audio related direct or indirect customers
o Categorize all accounts based on growth potential.
o Meet and exceed sales target for existing and new accounts.
2. Market Penetration
o Design and implement marketing strategy in cooperation with counter partners in region and headquarter, between Sales/Customer and Production/Development in order to maximize Sales and Business efficiency.
o Simultaneously increase company awareness of Sefar and prepare the ground for local Korean projects by developing marketing and sales plans by generating value added offering to customers.
3. Projects Management
o Initiate market sensing and upgrade information about Korean or global companies in South Korea. Identify decision makers and follow up potential accounts to build up strategic relationship with key customers and partners.
o Generate qualified appointments with potential accounts and new prospects through understanding the specific needs of customers, and regularly upgrading with standard Project Pipeline format.
o Initiate, pursue and successfully close technical projects, aiming for Korean or global business expansion by means of spec-in`s on technical drawings with Tier 1 or other appropriate partners. .
o Lead and push sales opportunities to achieve budget and objectives by preferable value proposition onto Filtration customers or other appropriate partners
4. Technical & Operational Support
o Provide local support in co-operation with the Regional Project Manager (Singapore) and Global Market Manager (Switzerland).
o Acts as the technical interface between Customer and Business/Development/Production to ensure the right solution is provided.
o Manage business risks by taking appropriate measures in inventory management, accounts receivables, and quality issues as well as evaluating credibility of new accounts (in conjunction with our finance department).
o Analyze and summarize competitors’ information and trends impacting marketing and sales activities.
o Other assignments and administrative related work upon requests.
1. Business Growth. Set and achieve targets allowing to grow above budget expectations.
2. Market Penetration. Develop a non-exhaustive list of key sales and business opportunities against a set target (in CHF) by Management.
3. Projects Management. Execution of new projects towards commercialization resulting in a sustainable flow of additional sales turnover annually.
4. Local support with detailed knowledge concerning the use of filter media to build business in Filter Component - Acoustic industry. Knows the main competitors and their value propositions in the managed industry.
5. Able to travel frequently (mostly within Korea, and sometimes overseas) and provide monthly upgrades on the progress towards YTD goals and expectations.
1. Sales responsibility is restricted to Korea only.
2. Office located in Seoul, Korea
3. Reports to Head of North East Asia
[Skills & Requirements]
1. The candidate from Acoustic background (access to the Filter component - Acoustic industry network in Mobile phone, Headset, and Car audio) and Business development and/or Sales skills preferred. In value chain, there are OEM such as Samsung or LG, or Tier 1 such as Speaker module supplier or Die cutter.
2. Good English language knowledge, both in written and verbal
- Required language (s): English, Korean: Excellent listening & translating skills
3. International experience and degree is preferable.
4. Solid understanding and experiences of value added sales approach to B2B customers
5. Technical knowledge about fabricated media or working experiences in Acoustic industries preferable.
6. Must be flexible, observant, organized, fast learner and computer literate, self-motivated, analytical, detail-oriented and display a positive attitude
7. Ability to deal with frequent changes, challenging customers and focus in sales and services
8. Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
9. Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibitions
[Number of Persons] 1
[Foreign Languages] English
[Apply a Position]
Please send your English resume(Documents/ CVs must be written in English)A.S.A.P (MS word only)by E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
* The title of E-mail should be Market Sales Manager of Filter Component - Acoustic for Korea market in Multinational Filter & Filtration products Company
* All submitted documents will be treated with highly confidential manner.
Thank you for your interest.
서만식 Man Sik Seo (외국계다국적기업 헤드헌팅 전문 20 년 경력을 가진 최고의 헤드헌터)
Topheadhunter,Inc CEO & President
Tel No : 02-555-72234
Mobile Phone No : 010-5940-8100
E-mai : email@example.com
* 지원하시는 인재에게는 헤드헌팅 추천 서비스가 무료로 제공 되는 것으로서 어떠한 경우라도 비용이나 수수료를 받지 않고 100% 무료로 서비스를 제공하고 있습니다.
* 당사는 20년 된 국내 최고의 헤드헌팅 전문 기업으로서 진행 중 또는 프로젝트 종료 후에도 개인들이 지원한 사항이나 개인정보에 대해서는 철저한 보안이 유지되니 안심하시고 지원하셔도 됩니다.
* 인재는 (주)탑헤드헌터와 인연이 되는 순간 최고의 기업 CEO로 성장할 것입니다.
|글 쓴 이: