Field Application Engineer in Multinational Optical communications and Lasers Company
|[About this Company]
This Company(MNC-NASDAQ) is a market-leading manufacturer of innovative optical and photonic products enabling optical networking and commercial laser customers worldwide. MNC’s optical components and subsystems are part of virtually every type of telecom, enterprise, and data center network. MNC’s commercial lasers enable advanced manufacturing techniques and diverse applications including next-generation 3D sensing capabilities. MNC is headquartered in Milpitas, California with R&D, manufacturing, and sales offices worldwide
We are looking for a passionate Account Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
You will be responsible for developing the long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
당사는 미국에 본사가 있으며 나스닥에 상장되어 있는 광통신 및 각종 레이저 분야 최고의 외국계 다국적기업입니다.
Field Application Engineer
[Specific Work Details(JD)]
• It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
The FAE is an integral part of Korea sales team, reporting to Korea Sr. Sales Manager.
The FAE works closely with Account Managers by providing technical pre-sales/post-sales support to develop and win business opportunities with assigned region accounts and product lines. Acting as a technical support to the regional account managers, FAE is responsible for coordinating the technical engagements with the engineering teams of the customers. FAE is expected to develop sound professional relationships with the key engineers, architects, and decision-makers both internally and externally. It is also important that the FAE can support, report, and execute on key account strategies aimed at growing the business within these customers.
• Works closely with customers to understand their needs for their existing systems and new product development, and then provide timely feedback to internal teams for strategy and product alignment
• Present and demonstrate technical details of products to customers
• Provide technical support in pre and post-sales opportunities as well as ownership of customer support process
• Transfer customer requirements into MNC design effort and align both parties’ technical specifics into agreed design target
• Help align the internal MNC functional groups for providing seamless support to customer
• Work effectively with internal groups (R&D, PE, Quality, PLM and others) to resolve customer issues
• Coordinate, organize and plan with account manager, PLM or other relevant teams to identify effective solutions to any technical problem during product design- in process
• Partner with PLM, R&D and account team to provide timely upgrade to customers with product development roadmap as well as roadmap alignment initiative with customers
• Establish and maintain influential relationships internally and externally that are key to the success of NPI introduction and design wins
• Travel to customer sites to solve all of problems
• BS Engineering, Laser, Optics or Equivalent, master degree preferred
• 5+ years R&D/technical support/service engineer work experience in Fiber laser, Opcom and 3DS industries
• Experiences, relationship and understanding about Samsung and LG are preferred
• Rich knowledge & experience for fiber laser application and machine tools experience
• Highly self-motivated and capable of effectively working alone and in a team
• Must have the desire and ability to solve problems quickly
• Demonstrate a positive attitude and respect for all members of the team
• Be motivated to continuously develop skills and accept a variety of responsibilities as part of contributing to the team’s success
• Willing to travel both domestically and internationally
• Good communication skills in English
[Number of Persons (Gender)] 1, One
[Apply a Position]
Please send your English resume (MS Word Document, CVs must be written in English)A.S.A.P (MS word only)by E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
* The title of E-mail should be Field Application Engineer in Multinational Optical communications and Lasers Company/Name
* All submitted documents will be treated with highly confidential manner.
Thank you for your interest.
Man Sik Seo (외국계다국적기업 헤드헌팅 전문 20년 경력을 가진 최고의 헤드헌터)
Topheadhunter,Inc CEO & President
Tel No : 02-555-7234
Mobile Phone No : 010-5940-8100
E-mai : email@example.com
* (주)탑헤드헌터는 인재 분들에게는 무료로 헤드헌팅 채용 서비스를 제공되는 것이며 어떠한 경우라도 비용이나 수수료를 받지 않습니다.
* (주)탑헤드헌터는 20년 이상 연현을 가진 몇 안되는 최고의 헤드헌팅 전문 업체 중 하나로서 진행 중 또는 프로젝트 종료 후 지원사항이나 개인정보에 대해서는 철저한 보안이 유지됩니다.
* (주)탑헤드헌터(Topheadhunter)와 인연이 되는 순간, ``개인은 최고 CEO의 꿈을, 기업은 일류 기업으로 성장할 것입니다."
|글 쓴 이: