Head of Operations in Multinational Logistics Company
The Multinational Logistics Company(MNC) is a global logistics service provider with an annual turnover of €4.8 billion, operating in 580 sites around the world and employing more than 28,000 people. The MNC business areas - Contract Logistics, Freight Logistics, Port Logistics and Public Transport - manage complex supply chains and create wealth by means of innovative value-added services.
We are able to provide you with all the tools you need to pursue your chosen career. Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a friendly working environment – we ensure everyone is on an equal footing. Moreover, you are given all the opportunities and space you need to further develop your skills and turn your ideas into reality.
Head of Operations
[Responsibilities / Procedure]
- Management of the Operations Department within MNC Logistics office in Korea.
- Ensure that the Operations Staff performs his duties in accordance with the SOP and KPI’s set.
- Ensure SOP training/regular workflow briefings are conducted.
- Maintain regular communication/alignment with the Regional Airfreight/Oceanfreight Product Teams.
- Ensure implementation of Regional Policies and conduct awareness briefings.
- Ensure regular communication/alignment with the Airfreight/Oceanfreight Operations Department on any issues related to Regional Policies.
- Communicate recurring Transport Management System (TMS)-related issues/change requests for discussion with Regional Airfreight/Oceanfreight Product Team.
- Review Job and Volume reports to monitor Cost, Sale, Gross Profit and assess Volume Development, Departmental Resource, Subcontractors and develop new ideas to maximize Operations and Profitability.
- Ensure Data-quality reports are reviewed and KPI’s are met.
- Ensure root cause analysis for shipment-related issues for preventive actions.
- Ensure regular meetings with the Subcontractors for Tariff Maintenance, New Contracts, Service Performance review, and etc.
- Conduct regular meetings with the Airfreight/Oceanfreight Operations Departments to keep the team abreast of any market upgrade/development, discuss Operational issues, Data Quality related reports, Regional initiatives, and etc.
- Lead Airfreight/Oceanfreight Operations Departments and support their continuous development and growth within the company.
- Communicate goals and directions and motivate team members regularly.
- Participate in joint sales calls in terms of acquiring new customers as well as performance review meetings.
- Ensure Qualified Staff for the Airfreight/Oceanfreight Operations Departments as per defined responsibilities.
[Knowledge, Skills and Attributes]
- Extensive knowledge of freight forwarding, trucking and customs clearance services.
- People Management skills.
- Customer / Complaint Management skills.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Procurement skills and negotiation power.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Professional working attitude.
- Highly motivated to learn new processes, receive feedback and work independently.
- Highly trainable and approachable.
- Minimum Master’s degree in Logistics/Transport Management/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Preferably, 5 years of experience in a Managerial Position in similar field.
[Number of Persons] 1
Gender doesn’t matter
Or who worked under a Head of Operations and have no chance for a promotion. For the Salary we are flexible, but it think basic Min. KRW 50,000,000 and after one year with us there will be bonus of 200% (50% in March, 50% in June, 50% Sep, 50% in Dec.)
[Foreign Languages] English
[Apply a Position]
Please send your English resume(Documents/ CVs must be written in English)A.S.A.P (MS word only)by E-mail email@example.com
* The title of E-mail should be Head of Operations in Multinational Logistics Company
* All submitted documents will be treated with highly confidential manner.
Thank you for your interest.
서만식 Man Sik Seo (외국계다국적기업 헤드헌팅 전문 20 년 경력을 가진 최고의 헤드헌터)
Topheadhunter,Inc CEO & President
Tel No : 02-555-72234
Mobile Phone No : 010-5940-8100
E-mai : firstname.lastname@example.org
* 지원하시는 인재에게는 헤드헌팅 추천 서비스가 무료로 제공 되는 것으로서 어떠한 경우라도 비용이나 수수료를 받지 않고 100% 무료로 서비스를 제공하고 있습니다.
* 당사는 20년 된 국내 최고의 헤드헌팅 전문 기업으로서 진행 중 또는 프로젝트 종료 후에도 개인들이 지원한 사항이나 개인정보에 대해서는 철저한 보안이 유지되니 안심하시고 지원하셔도 됩니다.
* 인재는 (주)탑헤드헌터와 인연이 되는 순간 최고의 기업 CEO로 성장할 것입니다.
|글 쓴 이: