BEOL Interconnect Reliability Engineer in Multinational microelectronic industry Co
회사는 독일에 본사가 있고 AP는 말레이지아 있는 전자 및 반도체 분야 다국적 기업으로 BEOL Interconnect Reliability Engineer를 모십니다.
BEOL Interconnect Reliability Staff / Principal ENGINEER
Process Characterization Senior Section Manager
To optimize BEOL Interconnect reliability in the development of mixed signal semiconductor processes, achieving robust automotive standards.
To plan, coordinate and execute of all necessary Wafer Level Reliability (WLR) design, development and debugging activities.
To develop methodology for WLR testing and assessment.
Define and develop interconnect reliability characterization strategy in mixed signal semiconductor processes.
Define, develop and evaluate reliability procedures and methodology.
Involve in characterization and analysis for the reliability of mixed signal semiconductor devices.
New and existing technologies reliability test structure and test algorithms development and enhancement, also include modification and maintenance.
Make and present reliability result in appropriate documentation and also to customers.
Make assessment of new WLR reliability testing.
To plan, manage and technically supervise reliability for new technology development projects.
Align project objective with company overall business goals
Project partner of new technology Interconnect reliability development and qualification.
Technical owner for Interconnect reliability test design and methodology.
Representative of process characterization team and project team
Min 5 years’ experience in semiconductor manufacturing environment
Experience in wire bonding and assembly processes is an advantage.
Extensive device physics knowledge.
In consultation with the Group leader/Quality Manager, on-hold lots with process reliability issue.
1. Qualification: PHD / Master/ Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering (Material, Semiconductor Physics, Microelectronics).
2. Experience: > 5 years working experience in foundry environment, preferably in reliability test of semiconductor devices.
a) Strong project administration skills – planning/organizing/co-ordination & documentation
b) Good communication skills – fluent in English, written and spoken
c) Good interpersonal skills – to deal with people of all levels
d) Good team work in multi-cultural environment
Technical/ Functional Competencies
a) In depth knowledge of semiconductor device reliability method and test.
b) Understanding of process integration work and process flow.
c) Understanding of semiconductor device operation and device characterization.
d) Strong knowledge in device physics related to IC failure mechanisms.
e) Strong interest in state of the art semiconductor devices development.
f) Understand of data analysis and statistical methods.
Position based in Kuching, Malaysia
[Number of Persons] 1
[Foreign Languages] English
[Apply a Position]
Please send your English resume(Documents/ CVs must be written in English)A.S.A.P (MS word only)by E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
* The title of E-mail should be BEOL Interconnect Reliability Engineer in Multinational microelectronic industry Co
* All submitted documents will be treated with highly confidential manner.
Thank you for your interest.
Tel No 82-2-555-7234
* 외국근무시 국내 연봉연봉보다상승, 주거(집), 차량(차량유지비), 자녀교육비(국제학교) 등이 지원되는것이 기본 입니다.
* 지원하시는 인재에게는 헤드헌팅 추천 서비스가 무료로 제공 되는 것으로서 어떠한 경우라도 비용이나 수수료를 받지 않고 100% 무료로 서비스를 제공하고 있습니다.
* 당사는 20년의 연혁을 가진 국내 최고의 헤드헌팅 전문 기업으로서 진행 중 또는 프로젝트 종료 후에도 개인들이 지원한 사항이나 개인정보에 대해서는 철저한 보안이 유지되니 안심하시고 지원하셔도 됩니다.
* 인재는 (주)탑헤드헌터와 인연이 되는 순간 최고의 기업 CEO로 성장할 것입니다.
|글 쓴 이: