Sales Manager in Multinational filtration products company
MNC is the leading manufacturer of precision fabrics from monofilaments for the screen printing and filtration markets. MNC products are used in a wide variety of industries, reaching from electronics, graphics, medical, automotive, food and pharmaceutical applications to aerospace, mining & refining and architecture. With its profound understanding of the applications MNC helps its customers to achieve optimum results in their industrial processes.
Subsidiaries and fabrications centers in 26 countries on 6 continents provide local technical service for the broad range of solutions offered by MNC.MNC Group operates weaving plants in Switzerland, Romania and Thailand.Its Monosuisse division produces fine and medium yarns in Switzerland, Poland, Romania and Mexico. In 2015 the MNC Group achieved sales of 282 million Swiss Francs and employed some 2’200 employees worldwide.
Head of Sales Japan and Korea
[Key Responsibilities Work experience]
- Min. 5~7 years working experience in Samsung Elect. ´s Tier 1 or T2
- Meet and exceed sales target for existing and new customers.
- Sustaining the existing project and encourage replacement works
- Execution of field sales strategies for short term business growth.
- Key value chain management
- A bachelor’s degree
- Good English speaking skills and presentation
- Willing to travel in Korea and other countries
- Communicate closely with regional Marketing and Project managers
- Builds up relationship with distributers and end customers
[Main Objectives of the job]
- Continuously develop MNC business in the defined sales region.
- Position Sefar strategically well for long term success.
- Maintain a proper sales channel mix in the responsible countries in line with our strategic long term partners.
- Increase Sefar Sales and market share in the responsible countries / region.
- Develop marketing & sales plans for the region.
- Actively participate in the sales and marketing activities and meetings.
- Increase MNC Sales and market share in the responsible countries / region.
- Build up and maintain good relationships to our key customers and partners in the Region, based on trust, fairness and mutual understanding
- Understand the specific needs of the customer
- Develop Sales & Marketing plans for the individual countries according to the customer needs and in line with our capabilities.
- Review, upgrade and implement the Sales plan of the region in co-operation with the Management of MNC Singapore Pte Ltd.
- Convey these plans into actions and carry them out.
- Develop and maintain price structure for the region, maintaining a reasonable sales margin
- Share and synchronize prices and major activities with the MNC Singapore Sales and Management team
- Share market information with MNC Singapore Management team
- Secure sustainable growth of business
- Generate value added offerings for our Customer.
- Upgrade and develop sales contracts with our partners
- Identify new opportunities in the region
- Support of the Business Unit - and the South East Asia Region's strategy.
- MNC’s employee’s responsibility is to make sure of the customer’s satisfaction.
- MNC Co-ordinate daily business issues with the related departments like Marketing, Customer Service and Technical Center/Product Management.
- Collect information about the markets and react accordingly. Distribute those information to MNC Management if necessary.
- Active participation in the MNC Singapore (SEA) Sales Meetings
- Constantly monitor and upgrade the information about customer needs and competitors;
communicate actively to MNC Singapore management team and HQ in Switzerland.
- Minimize accounts receivables; anticipate risk of loss by taking appropriate measures.
Evaluate credibility of new accounts (in conjunction with our finance department)
- Take leading role of marketing and sales actions (including Exhibitions) in the Region
- Work closely with our Application Engineers/Technical Consultants to support our customers
- Manage quality cases in the region in co-operation with our Technical department and with our Quality Team in Switzerland
- Other assignment as required by the Business Unit Manager.
- Lead and push sales activities in SEA Region
- Support the agreed budget and objectives
- Balance business risks as much as possible; e.g. minimize risks of bad dept and obsolete stock
- Conduct proper legal business according to MNC Group guidelines.
- Pricing within the Region in accordance with SEA policy.
- Actions have to be in line with MNC company regulations & guidelines
- Costs have to be in line with the planning
- All information that is needed to perform the job will be made available or have to be demanded.
- Make business documents accessible to entitled persons only.
- Inform the superior immediately about extraordinary issues.
Good English language knowledge, both in written and verbal
Any other Asian language according to the country responsibility
[Skill / Experience]
- Proven Sales Record
- Dynamic, pro-active work style
- Good team player, self-motivated, well-organized and result-oriented
- High degree of travelling to the countries in the region is required
- Technical understanding of Filter Media and Filtration processes
- Computer skills (MS office, Lotus Notes, CRM)
[Number of Persons] 1
[Foreign Languages] English
[Apply a Position]
Please send your English resume(Documents/ CVs must be written in English)A.S.A.P (MS word only)by E-mail email@example.com
* The title of E-mail should be Sales Manager in Multinational filtration products company
* All submitted documents will be treated with highly confidential manner.
Thank you for your interest.
Tel No 82-2-555-7234
* 지원하시는 인재에게는 헤드헌팅 추천 서비스가 무료로 제공 되는 것으로서 어떠한 경우라도 비용이나 수수료를 받지 않고 100% 무료로 서비스를 제공하고 있습니다.
* 당사는 20년 된 국내 최고의 헤드헌팅 전문 기업으로서 진행 중 또는 프로젝트 종료 후에도 개인들이 지원한 사항이나 개인정보에 대해서는 철저한 보안이 유지되니 안심하시고 지원하셔도 됩니다.
* 인재는 (주)탑헤드헌터와 인연이 되는 순간 최고의 기업 CEO로 성장할 것입니다.
|글 쓴 이: